+01 0000 000
Infra Polytechnic Institute was established in 2003 by Mr. Imran Chowdhury and Mr. Amir Hossain. It was
established to provide a balanced and well-rounded education for all our students Infra Polytechnic
Institute’s mission is to build curious, knowledgeable and caring young individuals, who will be equipped to
tackle head-on the challenges of our modern-day “global village”. They will aspire to become responsible
citizens, who will embrace and respect people from other cultures and walks of life.
Infra Polytechnic Institute has built a reputation as a pioneer in technical education in Bangladesh being one
of the first local private Polytechnic Institute
• offer quality education
• provide physics, chemistry, textile & garments, electronics, software-labs, machine and welding-
• develop a custom-built campus with numerous facilities, including auditorium and numerous hard
• three academic and administrative building connected with each other.
• hire local experts to develop curriculum
• provide mandatory, international-standard training for teachers and management
• introduce sophisticated technology to manage data, on-net connectivity of teacher-student, admin
activities and information systems
• launch an internship program
All these firsts have been achieved through the vision, hard work, passion and dedication of the faculty
and management of Infra Polytechnic Institute.